Business Loans - Criteria
The following is taken into account when you apply for a loan:
- viability of the business
- reasonable personal financial investment into the venture
- ability of the business to repay the loan
- loan security
- creation or maintenance of jobs
- location of the business within the Wild Rose region
We can help finance any viable business venture up to $150,000 for the following purposes:
- equipment and inventory purchases
- purchase of an existing business
- real estate purchases
- renovations and expansions
- additional working capital
Under special circumstances, loans greater than $150,000 may be made.
Need some inspiration? Check out our Success Stories.